Saturday, November 5, 2011

Choosing a Jeans Pattern

I am so excited to be part of the jeans sew along! Thank you, L, for organizing this sew along. Participating in a jeans sew along on PR a few years ago pushed my sewing and my sewing confidence to a new level. It is inspiring to work together and support each other. I have made my TNT jeans pattern, Jalie 2908 well over a dozen times. I also recently tried StyleArc's Jilly Jeans pattern, which I liked. In addition, I have the J Stern jeans pattern which I would like to try. Finally, I have a HotPatterns jeans pattern which I am a little afraid to try as I am near the bottom of their size range and often have to do a lot of work on fitting their patterns to my shape. BurdaStyle often publishes jeans patterns although I've never tried any of theirs. Decisions, decisions....

Since I love making jeans, I have rivets, jeans buttons, metal zippers and various stretch denims in stash.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Lynn, I am unable to create a new post here. Not sure what could be wrong, can you check it out when you get a free minute? Thank you!

    ReplyDelete