Friday, November 11, 2011

Hey, I have a question...

SO, I have sewers block right now because the Jalie top that is about 3/4 done is just sitting on my sewing table mocking me.  Taunting me.  Calling me bad names...

*Ahem*

Anyway, back to the question:  I think I know the answer, but i'm going to ask anyway.  I can start having a relationship with my jeans pattern and fabric BEFORE the 15th, correct.  I'm in the mood to just leave that bi-polar top right where it is and start on something else.  That's ok, correct?

Of course, my kid needs jammies in a bad way, I could just work on that for the next few days, but then that would make me the perfect mom, and I don't need to be perfect.

1 comment:

  1. As with any sewalong or challenge, actual sewing shouldn't begin until the start date. If you need to fit, prepare fabric, or gather materials, go right ahead!

    ReplyDelete