Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Plans - Sigrid

How time flies, it's already November 22 and I haven't done a thing yet for this sew along apart from thinking about it.

Though I have a few jeans patterns, amongst those the famous Jalie one, I plan to make a copy of a rtw pair. I never have sewn real jeans, this will be a first for me. I traced my rtw jeans a few months ago when I had bought a new pair which was really good on me. For this I used a plastic sheet which was very helpful to copy, as you can perfectly see through it. My next step is copying this traced pattern to paper pattern pieces and start sewing. Think the only fabric I have in my stash is either blue non-stretch denim or a light grey stretch denim. As the rtw pair has a bit of stretch, that will probably what I will work with, though it's not the season for that color.

Very much looking forward to see what you all will be making.


No comments:

Post a Comment